You and your employees have questions. We have answers.
The HR Service and Support Center delivers easy access to HR and employment expertise by phone. By calling the center’s toll-free number, employees and managers are instantly connected to NFP’s experienced, courteous support team of HR professionals.
Employees and managers can ask questions about your organization’s new hire orientation/onboarding, benefits, compensation, training and development, policies and procedures, employee relations and other issues related to employment.
For clients who need a third-party hotline, the HR Service and Support Center is a cost-effective solution. Employees can call the center to anonymously report suspected workplace harassment, ethics violations and violations of the Client’s Code of Conduct or inquire about the status of a report.
Respect and Courtesy
The company to which you outsource any portion of your HR is an extension of your company. The HR Service and Support team has the same high values and service standards that you do, handling each call respectfully and courteously, helping build employees’ confidence in your organization and their futures.
Fees for the HR Service and Support Center are affordably priced on a per-employer/per-month basis.
Your employees want answers. The HR Service and Support Center provides them.
- When am I scheduled for a performance review?
- What’s the company’s policy on the use of sick time?
- How do I apply for a vacant job in the company?
- I’ve been told that my job is changing. Should I be concerned?
- How can I better manage my relationship with my supervisor?
- What training opportunities are available to me?
- What are my rights and responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act?
Your managers want answers. The HR Service and Support Center provides them.
- Can our organization terminate an employee who is underperforming?
- How do we conduct a performance appraisal?
- An employee with a serious illness exhausted all vacation and sick time. What should we do now?
- One of our employees reported a potential incident of harassment. How do we respond?
- Can you assist me in developing a performance improvement plan for an employee?
- How can we appropriately compensate and reward our top sales representatives?
- An employee doesn't get along well with others, leading to poor morale among the team. What action can we take?